Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Want to get my medium hair cut. Should i leave it one length or get layers? which is generally more pretty?

I have hair that i am growing out but i need to get a trim. Should i get layers or leave it one length? I think that one length is prettier, but i dont know.I Want to get my medium hair cut. Should i leave it one length or get layers? which is generally more pretty?
depends on your face shape and such





do research or ask the hair dresserI Want to get my medium hair cut. Should i leave it one length or get layers? which is generally more pretty?
If your growing it out it needs to all be one length, trimming it every four months is best too for growing your hair out. When your ends start to look a little damaged go to bed with conditioner in your hair then wash it out then next morning and they should look a little better!
layers for sure..........not layers z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/m/G/haircolor3.鈥?br>

with layers...........http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-cont鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment