Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute medium hair cut that fits a chubby roundish/ovalish face?

I want it to be low maintenance...run the hair iron and go..and just below the shirt collar. Bangs must be long enough to go sideways or put behind ears.Cute medium hair cut that fits a chubby roundish/ovalish face?
I have that shape face, when it was that long I had long layers, the shortest at my chin, hair went down to my collar bone, when I straigtened it the layers flicked out a bit, gave it a funky edge, plus I could clip it up and make the layers flash even more!Cute medium hair cut that fits a chubby roundish/ovalish face?
Sounds like my case! I just asked my hairdresser for advice. They work with hair all day long, so they're going to have more ideas than most people. Most hairdressers will give you a few ideas and ask what you want. Also, I've found that embracing the ';round face'; feature, rather than trying to ';correct'; it, seems to work pretty well. European art may always idealize the oval shape, but Asian art tends to prize a round face. I may not be Asian, but I'll go with any cultural ideal that works with my face rather than against something that I can't change anyway.
I have the same shaped face! Get a graduated bob (longer in front). It is stylish and looks great on me. I have bangs, but you can have them as long or short as you want them with that cut.





I also require low maintenance. All I do is put a little mousse in it, blow it dry, and that's it.
get it choppy at the bottom....that always seems to look good on everyone.....don't get it too short though i made that mistake when i was 14!!!!i'm almost 18 now and i still am trying to grow my hair out to where i want it.....ask the beautician to use a razor when she trims the ends after she cuts ur hair.....it always looks good, especially if u straighten ur hair!
get a slip cut. it's so cute and has layers that aren't even visible unless you want them to be
the the ends out, and blunt bangs going above your eyebrows

No comments:

Post a Comment