Monday, February 22, 2010

Anyone know of any edgy or emoish short/medium hair cuts?

I would love to get a awesome edgy hair cut but I can't find any that I love. I have had my hair cut really short before so how short it is doesn't really matter.Anyone know of any edgy or emoish short/medium hair cuts?
My hair stylist, Laura, specializes in these types of hair cuts. She recently gave me a pretty cool one that I get tons of compliments on. It is pretty short in the back, like maybe the top of my ears, then gets longer toward the front, so that the front pieces touch my collar bones. It's a real sharp angle, and it looks awesome. Mine has actually grown out quite a bit, but it still looks great. Laura, the stylist has a faux hawk, which looks pretty bad ***. She has it short on the sides and back, like a boy cut, but longer on top, then styles it with wax into a hawk. She even shaved a couple lines below her temple on one side. Very Vanilla Ice. Good luck!Anyone know of any edgy or emoish short/medium hair cuts?
go to photobucket.com and look up emo or scene hair you can find alot of different hairstyles there. if you want the super edgy look, go to short emo or scene hair look for something with thick bangs good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment