Saturday, February 20, 2010

I want to get a haircut before going back to school.I would like a trendy medium hair cut?

I'm in high school.I want it medium with bangs to the side. So if anyone whould have pics or any good info that would help me would be great!I want to get a haircut before going back to school.I would like a trendy medium hair cut?
look up lauren conrads hairstyle on google and find the short one ucould add choppy layers and make it go around ur face its very in rite nowI want to get a haircut before going back to school.I would like a trendy medium hair cut?
Go to yahoo and Type in Hairstyling Unlimited. They do a really good job. mine is like that and I also have blonde highlights in my dark brown hair also layeredtoo. hope this helps. nicole!!
get layers with sidebangs thts inna nd itll look greattt

No comments:

Post a Comment