Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do you like short to medium hair cuts with bangs or no bangs?

yes, i have a medium cut with bangs...no bangs works fine too with some...side swept is usually the wy to do if its your first time getting bangs or your forhead isnt exactly large enough to look great in bangs that cut off at the brow or higher.Do you like short to medium hair cuts with bangs or no bangs?
It does depend on your face shape, hair length, and forehead size, but on myself atleast, I prefer bangs... Straight bangs, razored bangs, side bangs... I like them all. I have a pretty high forehead and I look much better with bangs.Do you like short to medium hair cuts with bangs or no bangs?
Definitely with medium-length side swept bangs.
it really depends on the size of your forehead but i prefer bangs.
I like medium/long with straight choppy bangs.
I like side swept bangs better.
id prefer no bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment